View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 09:25 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Thanks Alexa and you are right. Not enough of Jughead. Didn't like that episode at all because it focused mostly on the murder & Grundy/Archie. I still don't find the parents interesting except for Fred.

However, we finally got Chuck but wow, they totally changed him on the show. He was a really great and good character in the comics. Being the coach's son, he was looked up to by the rest so yeah, this Chuck is OOC.

THANK YOU CW for showing Jughead grabbing a milkshake from one of the Dilton Doiley boy scout. That wasn't so hard was it?

Not sure about Ethel yet. She's nice but needs more character development. Btw, I saw Midge's name on the shame book so I hope we get her on the show soon. I can't remember if Veronica & Chuck dated in the comics but I was kinda hoping they just gave the screentime of Chuck to Reggie instead.

Betty is scary in this ep. Also, Veronica getting angry was a glimpse of how Veronica is in the comics so I loved that. I am all for girl power and no to **** shaming but did they really need to stoop to Chuck's level?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote