View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Musickat18
Elite Fan

So I have had a really weird day. I had a meeting this morning and as I was on my way there, I witnessed a rollover accident. The truck in front of me was T-boned by a construction vehicle hauling a trailer that had run a red light. (I know for sure the light was green for us). It was at an underpass, and the truck rolled a couple times and then stopped on the other side of the cement barrier. I was the very next car and amazing not only did I not get hit, but none of the flying debris hit my car either. It was very scary, but luckily I was able to witness both people exit their vehicles so I know there were no serious injuries. Honestly, if it had been anything other than a massive 4x4 truck that was hit they would have been crushed between the truck that ran the light and the cement barrier. Scary stuff...and then facebook reminded me that today is the anniversary of a friend's death. She was a poster that I became friends with through the site. She passed away 2 years ago...I wish it was MY Friday...I'd really like to just go home and stare at the tv...