View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Greysjolex
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie Mae (View Post)
That's what rubbed me the wrong way about her, coming in between Dan and Serena.
Yeah me too!! It just pissed me off how familiar she was, coming through the fire escape and assuming Serena was a bitchy air headed trust fund baby with no real personality, and not that she was a great person who dan had real feelings for. SO judgemental and unfair, argh haha still feel the anger when I watch those episodes now the season 2 Blair/Chuck debacle was also the lowest point for her imo lol

Quote:
I wanted her to diaf the minute she showed up
definitely not biased I hated her on sight she's just exactly the kind of tv character I cannot stand!! And I find that no matter who people ship, not liking her is (usually) the one thing people can agree on lol

I liked rufus and lily enough in season 1, and then rufus just went downhill more and more each season until rock bottom in season 6. Lily I liked on and off, off usually due to how she was treating Serena. And it was complicated as I loved her relationship with Chuck.. but I didn't like how that warmth and unconditional love she seemed to Grow and show towards him (as lovely as it was) wasn't there in the same way for Serena (and Eric). And there was the awful absence in their child/ preteens that had an such an underrated effect on them, which never got addressed to the level I wanted

Last edited by Greysjolex; 02-09-2017 at 12:56 PM