View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Tbh,the sexism and the thing with Reggie was kind of why I started to lose interest after awhile. Granted,the fandom is frozen in time, but it was sort of like,why, in this day and age are women putting up with this crap?

Until they started to move Archie forward,I lost interest in it. I tried looking for comics with Kevin and couldn't find them. The perpetual 50's was annoying and before they declared that Jughead was asexual,he looked like kind of an .

Cole actually called Jughead creepy and a few other negative things in a recent interview. I was offended,but Jughead's behavior has always been questionable, despite how awesome he is in general.

I wish they'd get rid of the mystery, period. It wasn't necessary and Jason could have dated Betty.

They do need to show Jughead eating a burger,but his food obsession started to grate on my nerves after awhile.I think it had more to do with how old-fashioned the comics were,but I felt like he wasn't developing past this food-obsessed guy who thought girls were icky and could be misogynist at times.

So long as there's no Jughead/Veronica,I'll live. That would be gross on so many levels. Plus, Betty is more likely to accept an asexual or aromantic love than Veronica ever would be.

Thank god show Veronica is so intense about Betty. Even if it's not sexual or romantic, it counts as a squick. It could be proof that Betty is open-minded.