View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 11:01 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

She wasn't even in the episode . Then last night I forgot to set NCIS to record I'm hoping they replay the episode on Friday night

Yesterday & today were much better days cooled down a little too but unfortunately its going to heat back up again by the end of the week

I have to think about going back to work for my staff meeting soon . I was determined to go home, have a shower, & post on this board between my finish time & the meeting

ETA: I have a friend on FB who posts what she's currently watching & it came up saying she was watching LA from last night so it turns out I missed that new as well. However I'm stalking the TV guide because on Friday night they've got about 4 hours of 'to be advertised' which is likely to be filled by repeats of shows & then on Saturday night they've got 2 more hours of 'to be advertised' which also presumably will be filled by repeats. Now this is a channel which seems to like filling gaps with repeats of NCISs so I'm hopefully somewhere in there it will be used. I just looked at an online guide & its saying Saturday night the NCIS & LA episodes from last night will be shown again so hopefully that's true if not then I'll go cry somewhere

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 02-08-2017 at 03:18 AM