View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 02:00 PM
tanaja
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
Thanks Hummelchen .

The Alexis/Milo situation does worry me though. I am still quite heartbroken about that but I will leave inappropriate comments about that for another time.
Welcome Litlover73. I'm glad you joined us.
Yes, Milo comments indicate he's a little uncomfortable in his role of Jess. But I am very glad that he is willing to come back to GG in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hso (View Post)
I'm still bothered by everything. Growth-wise, Jess is for sure one of the better poised characters on the show. But he was barely even treated. And emotionally, he got such a disservice, I'm still upset seeing him like that. The ending is just half of it. It's what we saw that bothers me most.
I understand your point.

Jess really gets Rory more than anyone else.
However, they are in such a different places at the moment.

Jess had to work hard to become a good person and to follow his passion in literature. On the other hand Rory is at the moment still a "Life and Death Brigade girl". She said goodbye to Finn, Colin and Logan. But her child will bring her closer to that circle again.
Could Jess and Rory offer each other anything? Aren't they too different at the moment? Why would he want to be with her?

ASP hinted that they would have been together once in the future. This probably means that Rory will become more responsible in the future.

Any thoughts?