View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 01:37 PM
yarens
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
Shonda is known for surprises, also for her having a pregnancy with Jo. Someone is still pregnant in the 13 season.

But with Alex you are right, he must finally get his life under control, so what does he do with Meredith in the house? And then she sleeps in her bed. Will he always be there when Meredith and Nathan are together?

WELL guess who's always been there when Alex and Jo were together? Guess who kicked Jo out of bed in the middle of the night?

But you're right, their friendship is spinning out of control in my opinion. It's too exaggerated. They need to move forward with their lives and focus on their relationships instead of their friendships. Just because it was what Meredith needed after Derek's death, being with her friends, the writers neglected Alex's relationship too.

And tbh posterity you're right, Alex should redeem himself but if you ask the audience barely anyone blames him for anything anyway. They all blame Jo. Or Deluca for being a wuss. It's disgusting actually.

And a baby, well I doubt we will get one anytime soon. We will probably have to watch Owen and Amelia get one before we do, after already getting married before Jolex did. When they happened two seasons after Jolex. But I don't even want a baby, I just want Shonda to do for once what she said she will do. And before the beginning of this season she said she will use this storyline to dive into both Alex and Jo's pasts and tell us more about their childhood. Which I think would be handled best in a centric episode. But guess what my hopes for one are? Zero.