View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 08:46 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Are the Quagmires orphans now too? it seemed that way with the lemony monologue that was spoken... I wanted to see more of 'father' and 'mother'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastDayWithoutYou (View Post)
the last sequence with the singing was the best part of this finale
That was a good part yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I like that there was more singing too. That last few bits was actually book 5 and I was SO SO SO excited because I just finished book 5 and it's my favorite book (so far). These last two eps of the show are my favorites.

Back to the ep, I think it was nice to see how much bond the orphans have in this episode. Klaus & Violet were amazing as always. Poor Charles being hypnotized too. I'm actually glad Dr. Orwell died. Her death in the book was gruesome so I somehow knew they were going to change it on the show.

I actually felt sad when Mr. Poe was saying goodbye to the orphans in the end like there's some finality to it. But he's not really good at his job so I'm also half-relieved that they are in boarding school.

I loved seeing this bond as well! It was heartbreaking to see how Violet didn't know how to do it all by herself.. Well she did to some level but she needed klaus!

The scene with Sunny in bed was heartbreaking

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]