View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Same-I love them. I'm very cautious and so far,I'm afraid that people who've never heard of Archie may be what gets it canceled. I heard it's had low ratings so far. :-/

Do you like what they did with Cheryl and Moose? I thought Moose being a closet case is just weird and Cheryl is supposed to be this sexpot who has a rivalry with Veronica.

They say that Jughead probably won't be asexual for the show and he was always straight in the comics. I'm liking this new version of him a lot. Veronica seems like she's more interested in Betty than Archie. I think that by episode 5,it'll be okay. Not some typical CW the way non-Archie fans seem to think it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Me too! Im a big fan of the comics that's why I have to rewatch the Pilot because there are some plotlines that weirds me out But I love the second episode! I love Jughead!
Cheryl and Jason's incest thing is gross. Jason always loved Betty and Cheryl had a thing for Archie,so it's weird for them to be so close to each other. The Grundy thing does need to die, because it's making Archie seem OOC and unappealing.

I'm tempted to start looking back into the comics from the past and read them again. The thing is, the ones in the stores are those old-timey ones, not the ones with Kevin.