View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 04:37 PM
FAB47
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
Well he was getting dressed in her bedroom, so I assume they're sleeping together all the time now.

I thought we had a breakthrough with Juliette a couple eps ago where she admitted she needed him. Yet she's still snapping at him for no reason, and you guys are right, she isn't affectionate at all. And honestly, I'm getting tired of hearing Avery tell her how beautiful/amazing/etc. she is. While she snaps at him and never pays him a compliment. In the beginning it was because she had just had the accident, but why is she still being that way. It's making Avery look really weak as a character.
Crystal I totally agree with you he's telling her this in every episode yet all she can do is snap at him. I just don't get where they are going with this.....unless..let me think here...they want to do a story where there is conflict between her now finding god and not interested in success and fame and him just starting off down that path. They are heading in different directions so that will make life tough for them. And they must be making him this selfless saint for some purpose as well...which could be to do with him still not putting himself first and maybe her finding out and either a) nice positive storyline - being the one to encourage him for a change or b) deciding he is better off without her and pushing him away .

Oh I don't know but I think I'm not going to like it !