View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 07:42 AM
yarens
Dedicated Fan

I find their friendship almost creepy now. The writers think it's okay to apply everything Meredith and Cristina did on them but some things, like sharing a bed, are just inappropriate for two nearly 40 year olds. Whenever Jo mentioned her problems with things like that, people would call her petty but Jo was 100% right. When Mer and Cristina did these things they were around 30, they were both women, they were both in relationships, it was cute. This here is just weird and I don't understand how the writers don't see it.

And Jo, Jo is on a dangerous path, I think. She's trying to act tough because bad things have always happened to her and she had to push them aside and act strong to survive, which she did. If the writers gave her the necessary focus now, I'd expect a complete breakdown soon with everything that has happened since she had to witness Alex beat up Deluca. She's not letting anyone in, she's not letting anyone be there for her, I'm not sure how that will go well for much longer. If and in whose presence she will finally crack and break down, no idea. Will we even get a Jolex scene next episode? We should, we 100% should but I'm not hopeful. And that is worse than anything else. No other ship would be ignored like this.