View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 05:52 AM
a little chaos
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Becks, I agree, I didn't think it was jealousy at all in that look. Their relationship is a bit too mature for that. Like you and Paula said, it was more empathy or just some kind of meaningful moment in some way. It's kind of hard to put into words, which is why I liked it!
Well they are the King and Queen of looks and touches

Significant moments for me:

Bellamy talking about saving CLARKE'S life as apposed to "their people", he's finally talking about it singularly, which is an interesting shift

Clarke choosing to tell Abby and Kane after Bellamy gives her the nod, not only is she looking for his approval but she automatically trusts his instinct on the matter without hesitation.

Bellamy's empathy of Clarke losing Lexa, though I do want a direct conversation.

Bellamy all protect princess mode of several occasions, to me this was DIFFERENT this ep then it's ever been, Bellamy is so DESPERATE when it comes to keeping his girl safe, it's this desperate innate desire in him, this automatic response every time she's in danger, it's like a reflex, there's no thought in it, just his heart reacting and responding to situations, beautiful.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚