View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 04:22 AM
CanIcallYouKate
Elite Fan

omg, where to begin?

Clarke being pushed into Bellamy's arms by Echo?
The cut to Kane looking at Bellamy and then the look on Bellamy's face after hearing Clarke say she loved Lexa?
Clarke looking to him first to get his approval for telling the others about the impending doom?
Clarke thanking Bellamy?

I am just so overwhelmed right now

Will try to tackle this chronologically while catching up with all your awesome gifs/comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
So many cuts to Bellamy's expression ... I was spoiled for that Clarke ILY bit so I wasn't too surprised by that but I do like that it cut to Kane looking at Bellamy reacting to it. What a platonic response, hmmm?

So imo, from Bellamy's side? Not platonic ANYMORE!
If nothing else, it establishes the "He knows now", even if he might have suspected or someone might have told him off-screen. And to me, it felt more like he feels Clarke's pain over losing Lexa. And yeah, there might be more going through this head after hearing that exchange between Clarke and Abby but I'm sure that'll get addressed a little down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
ksdjfklf;lsk;ladsfk
"I could use a break from keeping you alive"
Great gifs, Rose, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Okay, I am venturing onto fyeahbellarke, though.

CREDIT
what an awesome gifset April!
All those parallels are spot on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Not to mention him hollering to let her go about 900 times when she was taken away with a rag over her head. There there, Bellamy!

Also I have no issue with him saying 'princess'. It's a nice throwback to season 1, plus at this point he's not using it in any derogatory way. They've been through way too much together for that now. If anything he's saying it in a teasing/jokey way.
Couldn't agree more with both those statements, Lisa
I loved him screaming and going mental that they dragged Clarke off! I was having flashbacks to similar moments in previous seasons the whole time

Quote:
Clarke: Thank you, for keeping me alive.
Bellamy: Just doing my job, as your husband.
Clarke: What?
Bellamy: What?
Oh Rose, thank you, this has me in stitches

Quote:
I also have a thought that I wanted to share: When Clarke notices Kane and Abby having a moment . . . that has to be a bit weird for her, seeing her mom growing closer to a man who's not her dad; but at the same time . . . I think it's really important for Clarke to see that. If her mom can move on after her husband of X number of years is executed, then I hope that gets Clarke to realizing that she can move on, too. That scene was one of many scenes that made me feel hopeful for our little Clarke.
ok, I've gushing over that scene in another thread but I had not considered what this might inspire in Clarke
So true, April, well said. Clarke seeing her mom be able to overcome the past and move on and find love and happiness again? That's truly hopeful to me

Oh and one of my favorite gifs is back (the little cartoon guy ripping his clothes off )

Bellarke power strut and "princess" at the end? , just

Those "princess" gifs are wonderful, Adie
thanks for making that set, it's awesome!

Loved the gifs of all of Bellarke's first scenes through the different season, Ana, thanks for sharing!

Kenni!
Quote:
Bellamy: Besides, I could use a break from keeping you alive.
Clarke: Thank you...for keeping me alive.
*Clarke runs off toward Grounder shrieking*
Bellamy: Well, you don't make it easy.
I loved that, too Also, thankfully, there seems to be the odd bit of comedy/awesome one-liners to be thrown in, which I totally appreciate!
And I agree, even though Clarke thinks it would be dangerous to tell everyone about the impending apocalypse, there is no hesitation to tell Bellamy immediately! Because, at least for now, they're in this TOGETHER (and hopefully that'll stay like this!)

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon