View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 05:00 PM
stormy_lass
Part-Time Fan

I might finally get around to seeing Passengers this Sunday. I haven't been to the theater in a few weeks and I posted on another forum (theOneRing.net, since I may not like anyone from the movies at the moment, but I'm still a Tolkien fan) that I would go to either Rogue One or Passengers depending on which movie moved over to our cheaper theater first (which only costs in between $4.50 and $6.50 for a matinee, which is about half the price it will cost you at our newest theater, which isn't that new anymore).

Though both movies are moving out of our newest theater, only Passengers moved over, so I better catch it before Rogue One comes in about a week or so (which is what got me into Guardians of the Galaxy in the first place, after seeing the trailer for Vol. 2. during the previews). And thanks for the link, though I probably won't be able to view the clip until Monday, since I'll be at my parents' place for at least one decent home cooked meal a week (my computer's too old for the Internet, so I'm mostly on public computers, except on Mondays).
In the darkness you could hear the crying of women, the wailing of infants, and the shouting of men. Some prayed for help. Others wished for death. But still more imagined that there were no Gods left, and that the universe was plunged into eternal darkness. - Pliny the Younger, A.D. 79.