View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Danuck
Passionate Fan

Twee...your card arrived today so that was pretty close

Cuddles...yeah I saw your PM and have put the number in my phone but her mother told me she'd let me know when I could ring But if you rang her last night then I will ring her later.

I'm off out again for a meal tonight with all the family tonight. It's my sister in law's birthday Friday so it's a joint one

Just need to wrap up her present now because they're going to visit my nephew on Friday for the weekend so I will have to give her card and present to her tonight.

I'm out again tomorrow evening for a meal but just at a friend's house and then on Friday it will be a mad night of drinking We're going on a pub crawl That's not crawling on the floor but you have a drink in one pub then move on to the next and have a drink in that one. You keep going until you've ran out of pubs or that you're actually crawling on the floor

On Saturday I intend to do nothing but relax in my house. I might even spend a few hours here trying to rack up more posts. That's just a might though so don't get excited

Dawnie