View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 11:15 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Last night my family came with Daggi and I. It was truly moving and emotional. I didn't tell my husband anything about the show, so he was blown away by the storyline…especially the end. Adam's "girlfriend" attended as well and she was so profoundly affected but the story. She also knew nothing about the show.

Randy was absolutely superb. I can't even put into words how much he's improved as time has gone on. Don't get me wrong, he was wonderful back in May last year…but he's in a completely different league now. He was on fire. I don't know why I hadn't noticed before, but my husband pointed out the track marks on the Emcee's arms.

I agree with the last reviewer who said that the actor who played Cliff wasn't great. He flubbed some lines on Friday night. While he was better last night, there were still some uncomfortable moments. He was adorable and could sing like woah.

Fräulein Schneider and Herr Schultz were wonderful. It's so nice to see older actors actually playing older characters. They were really enjoyable. The pineapple number was a crowd pleaser. It was heartwarming and very humorous.

The Kit Kat girls were fantastic. I LOVE them! And the musician/Ensemble (Kit Kat girls are musicians too) are just so sublime.

Tampa was such a great audience. I was proud to be amongst them last night.

Oh…Friday night we went to the Stage Door and Randy came out. There wasn't a large crowd, which was good for him. Daggi and I were really apprehensive, but finally we approached him. He said he did remember me from Toronto, but I think he was being nice. AND…I took a picture of Randy with Daggi. I was so happy for her!

Okay…I can't think of more right now