View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 12:22 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Maybe not, but it's very obvious what the writers think here, and it is not a true representation. It just sucks. I haven't been this mad about an episode of TVD's in a long time and that's mostly because I know what this show is like, and I just can't be bothered to get annoyed by it anymore, but that whole Damon/Stefan scene was ridiculous. I couldn't even enjoy the 'I love you' because the rest of it made me want to screech like a banshee
Back in 8x04 Sybil said Damon is still bitter and I was furious. I couldn't stop ranting about it. So I knew it would be addressed so I wasn't mad today. As for Defan when they're on screen together I zone out so I only processed half of that speech They make me feel nothing and I didn't care for the ILY. S7 really ruined them for me. I only tolerate this relationship because I want Stefan to be good with Damon because it will make him happy.

Matt/his father
Forgot to mention this. So Matt couldn't just tell his father to knock him out or tie him up? He had to tell him to kill him. And he almost did it. WTF.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-28-2017 at 02:54 AM