View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 09:43 AM
xsweetgirlx91
Loyal Fan

No problem, Greysjolex, I'm just glad you wrote your post before I wrote mine because it made it possible for you to write something really positive. I mean, I liked the episode too but I was just expecting something more, like for Arizona to say "Wilson, I really think you'd be great in fetal" or for the three to have more of a bonding moment that now makes them allies. Like I read in a preview, they all care so much about Alex after all, and it would've been nice to see them work through this together.

But like I said, I'm not gonna complain much about an episode that gave me so much Jo. I think what also made me a bit negative was the promo for the next episode. I'd rather see an emotional Jo like Camilla described other than this cold Jo who keeps pushing everyone away and blames herself for everything. And I assume she won't get to talk to Alex next episode, but I really wish she'd talk to someone else, maybe Arizona or Bailey. Someone she caj share her worries with. And I fear that none of that will happen and that I will just get angry again, so I decided it's best not to watch anymore. I get annoyed very easily at this point and I feel like next episode will only annoy me.