View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 07:43 AM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Really? Aww. <3 I think I've seen DM in commercials (or maybe it was his brother, I can't remember which ), but definitely not MK.
The two DM commercials I've seen were for orange juice and zit cream. MK's commercials were for Barbie and Lisa Frank (stickers and such). I'll link them in the Jackie/MK thread.

Quote:
I always wonder how actors feel since they have very little say in their character's development, because it IS a job, and to speak out against the writers could get them fired/have their career ruined.
Depends on the show and the character's popularity, I think. If the show would fall apart without a certain character, I think that'd give the actor some power. DM and David Trainer (T7S's director) used to go over the scripts to make sure Hyde didn't express his emotions too directly because Hyde is all about the subtext. They'd change any line they thought was too direct or sappy. But none of the actors had a say over actual story arcs.

It makes me wonder if they added, "Wanna hear something sick?" to this line of Hyde's "Magic Bus" (6x03): "Wanna hear something sick? I actually missed you calling me Puddin' Pop." One would have to get a copy of the shooting scripts to see what they changed.

Quote:
Was it S8 that his character devolved, or before that?
Long before that, unfortunately. It began midway through season 5, got worse through season 6, and took strong hold in season 7.

Quote:
LOL I guess I could! xD I have a weird laugh that I use for sarcasm (hard to explain xP), but I've noticed that it's slowly starting to evolve into Kitty's laugh. lol
Oh, man -- you're gonna end up making people laugh when you're being sarcastic.