View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 10:27 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Kwiki sorry things haven't been good. I think 'This is Us' is extremely mushy and emotional and you probably wouldn't like it, if you don't like that stuff. (I love it, think it's the best show on TV in a long time.) A lot of friends I know who watch it cry their eyes out at every episode, it's so moving (I don't, but I like it.) The back and forth in time structure and the slow unfolding of the story, and going back and showing the same events from other points of view and stuff - really good show. Good acting, good writing. And 3 fairly hot guys too. Milo plays the Best Dad and Best Husband EVER. And the characters are so human, if that makes sense. Human and imperfect and trying.

I'm pretty sure I bought a copy of that Ultimate Fantasy magazine (remember going to Harvard Square in search of it, think it was very expensive), but don't remember an article (so maybe I didn't find it?). I don't think the whole photo shoot was in the magazine, either, just some of them... long time ago. Sorry I'm old.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan