View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 08:41 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

^ So true, wifey. And I love how she guiltily asks newbies to the thread about how pervy she comes across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
I'm so glad to hear you're doing well!♥ aww thanks girl, it was such an amazing trip! My family and I were in Saudi Arabia for a religious trip but it was also a vacation as well. I wish I would describe how beautiful the Mosques are- such a sight to see. I really miss it- especially after coming back to 843702 emails at work lol.

Thank you for brining that over! SO MANY potential titles!♥
I absolutely love LOVE what thee author said about their dynamic and how they are stronger together. It feels so good to see that yes other people understand it and see it too. We need more articles about what an amazing and unique relationship Bellamy and Clarke share. But I suspect we will get more during season 4.
Aww, that's nice that you could do both at one time. And I can only imagine how beautiful the mosques are. At least, it makes dealing with 393440383 emails when you're back at work, a little more worth it.

I'm glad it's being acknowledged widely over the years and continues to be so, even after the nasty ship war, since their relationship is beautiful and integral to the show.

This GIFset :

X

Almost to a new thread now ... who's starting?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit