View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 08:27 PM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

It was amazing.. I loved it. I will say again that I could have done without Theo, but I don't like him so that will never change

Scott's memories of Stiles hit me straight in the heart!! They are the foundation of this show, I don't care what anyone says.. they are it for me Posey's acting when he was remembering all those moments was beautiful Disappointed that Scott's memories didn't make a dent in the rift, because realistically, his memories should have a ripped the rift wide open

Stalia They did have a deep connection and I am glad that they haven't forgotten that I loved that Malia's memories had an impact on the rift.. it was awesome to see

Stydia........................ I don't even know what to say. I loved it, I loved the confirmation that Lydia's friendship for Stiles has been so much more complicated since season 3, when she kissed him Lydia loves Stiles and I am so excited to see what is going to happen next week for them

How dare they take Noah, but does that mean he is with Stiles now Silver lining and all