View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 11:07 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

OMG same, everyone here is getting sick too, half of the dance team that I coach was out sick and we had to cancel like 3 practices because we were all getting it. BLECK.

I hope you dont get sick. I think mine was either a sinus infection or a really bad cold but I def. had flu symptoms. Just felt shaky and had the chills. The absolute WORST throat pain Ive ever had in my life, and the worst water-up-the-nose feeling. And one morning I woke up feeling like i'd been punched 3 times my face hurt so bad. UGH, I am so glad the worst is over now and i have a few minor symptoms lingering.

Quote:
That's what's so interesting. Her connection and romantic feelings for Ephram were so strong, she was willing to get out of that vicious cycle of anxiety of having to be loyal to Colin. But then when Ephram said they couldn't be together romantically and she had to be there for Colin, it's like she went back into that mode again and was even more determined to essentially be Colin's bodyguard.
I think so too. I think she had given up on Colin was ready to give into her attraction to Ephram, but like you said, he convinced her not to give up yet and so she went with it full force. Which is why I think her "You told me not to give up on him" in this episode was basically her saying that Ephram had chosen for her to be with Colin so now she was going to be in it. Kind of like a "you didnt want me so this is what you get" sort of thing without actually saying the words.

I hated Matthew at first and thought he was a jerk and sort of creepy but then his speech to Andy had me wondering if maybe he wasnt that bad and just wanted to help Ephram get back into the music. But this episode reverted him back to the creep I thought he was.