View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 06:50 PM
AnaMack
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I found it very odd when Jared said "he comes from a small town"... Maybe it's been too long since the original airing of the show and he forgot? It's not like Dean acted as anything other than a country boy when he married Lindsay anyway, so maybe the Palladinos legit changed Dean's background so that only Jess could be the big city guy, which is ridiculous goes to show even geniuses as the palladinos can screw up the narrative pretty damn bad.

I don't think I had ever seen that Dean scene atop the stairs, is it from the show?

Niall's song is so lovely and it fits them so well!!! Aaaawe that "if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you" line linked to their dance scene

"Over and over the only truth: everything goes back to you" preach!!! This song is such a Rory/Dean anthem! This video is almost making me cry!

"You still make me nervous when you walk in the room" isn't it true, Rory Gilmore? That market reunion could have been slower, the video could have taken more time with that, but that being said, the video is my new favorite
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
AnaMack is offline   Reply With Quote