View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Quote:
A big cast? You should look at boards like NCIS, Greys Anatomy, & Twilight . Your board has nothing on them & adding another is easily done
yeah there's worse I guess. At least we can keep to a core cast
Quote:
I am unsure on how many you may wish to add but you only have six right now so you could easily add a few more or just Eli.
Yeah I think we should add Eli. The other characters were not there for more than one season and I'm not sure they're worth adding.

Quote:
If you prefer to keep it small then I would just say add in Eli since he was a part of the show for the entire run. You could also consider adding the children if you wanted to?
I'm not sure they are important enough to be featured and they look much different from one season to the next so it's hard to have pictures that fit.

Quote:
Yes please, links to pictures of the characters would be wonderful. Do you have a preference for pictures or what season is used? A lit of boards like to go with the latest pictures
It's been years since we've had a full set of pictures for the cast so it really depends on what works for you, in terms of position and backgrounds to do masks. I'm going to round them up and post them tonight

Quote:
As for colours those are colours we try to avoid. How about browns with dark red highlights? Or another colour which would go with the reds.
Yeah I know reds are hard. I was thinking a declination of dark reds, in the range of burgundy could go well but I don't know what you can, can't or won't do. I'm not a fan of browns but again, if you think it'll work well, I trust you.

Quote:
As Chelle said, we tend to avoid reds as it can be quite a harsh colour but a dark red should be okay, providing it is used more for small areas (E.G. bars, buttons, links). Do you like any of these colour schemes; one, two, three, four, or five?
I like Number One the best as they are closest to the colors of the show and it seems the "cleanest"
Three and Five are nice too. I guess Three is more in the brown shades and Five more red. I'm just not a fan of the middle color in Five.

I'll post pictures asap

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"