View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 08:57 PM
Prentiss'#1fan
Part-Time Fan

Can you believe this thread has almost reached 18,000 views ??? It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! Just like anything related to Morgan/Prentiss.

As for the moments I loved with them, there were quite a few over the five years they worked together, but here are my top 4 favorite :

1. The sweetest
When Emily was in the car accident and Morgan got her out of the hospital and wanted to make sure she was ok, pushing her wheelchair and asking her to count his fingers. Awwwwwww, can you say sweet ? I'm not sure but I seem to remember that Emily even made a joke about it despite her injuries.

2. The funniest
A. At the office one day, they were all heading home after a case, and Emily said she had a date with her hot tub. Morgan replied : "Sounds like a party." To which she replied with a mocking voice : "And you're so not invited." And then Morgan faked slapping himself. Lolll, don't ask me how many times I rewatched that little scene. Too many to count. And that's when I began to really pay close attention to any scene they shared.

B. After Emily came back from the dead in season 7, Morgan wanted her to go back to extensive training because he didn't want to take any risk with her life, he told her she better not be complaining to her coach and she was so happy when she realized he was gonna be the one to train her and said : "Ah ! Will you do it ?" (What an amazing comedian Paget is, I had to rewind that scene I don't know how many times just to see and hear Emily's voice and face expression at knowing that Morgan would be the one to train her.). And then Morgan proceeded to tell her what she could do to make things easy on him and he said something about bringing him his coffee every morning and as they got in the elevator, Emily protests : Oh buddy, you are reaaally pushing it." And you see Morgan laughing as the elevator's door closes. Funniest Morgan/Prentiss scene ever ! Simply P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N from beginning to end.

3. The sexiest, most intriguing
On the plane, after a case, Emily beats Spencer at poker (I think) and then Morgan comes by and asks her to explain about the "sin to win" stuff she mentioned earlier. To which Emily replies : Derek, I have a tremendous amount of respect for you. But some questions, if you need to ask them, it means you probably couldn't handle the answer." And then she gets up and moves past him, gorgeous as hell in her sexy, hot red top, and he stays there wondering about the mystery surrounding "that girl". I must admit that was the first time I found myself thinking : "Hmmmmm, are they planning some romance with those two ?"

Last edited by Prentiss'#1fan; 12-20-2017 at 12:02 AM