View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 08:33 PM
andreeahh
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Hi Andrea and welcome to the Josh Board. Thank you for sharing how you discovered Josh. So you saw him DC before seeing him Fringe which is opposite of how I binge watched his shows.

I'm curious what you think of both Pacey and Peter and your overall thoughts of Josh. Have you seen any movies that he's been in?
I loved Pacey! That bad guy image with the inner good guy was <3 As for Fringe, Josh was the only reason why I watched. The show's not really a genre I usually watch. I enjoyed seeing how mature he became after taking a break from TV. And like I said, I really like his laid back personality. He seems like a very approachable celeb. His humor also never fails to crack me up, especially his chattiness from his DC days.

For movies, I've seen Shadows in the Sun, Andre, and most recently I watched Ronnie and Julie. I had no idea he was in Andre till like a couple of weeks ago. I have that movie on VCR from when I was a kid and used to watch it over and over again! Ronnie and Julie was really cute too. My favorite movie of his has to be Shadows in the Sun though, he was gorgeous in that one!
andreeahh is offline   Reply With Quote