View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 10:18 AM
Ahiru77
Part-Time Fan

Felton looks nothing like him.

Watching Off Camera with Sam Jones...

Getting used to every interviewer meeting Aaron for the 1st time, therefor him always starting from the beginning. Just like Al Pacino at, what, 76 years old still telling how he wasn't wanted for Godfather.

Never getting used to not being able to tell Aaron how we as people can actually see how hard he worked at acting for the first 10 years, because aside from a missed line, his mannerism and delivery in the BrBa audition was that of a seasoned veteran. I don't know if this would be poisonous to tell an artist or not, but still. In the audition:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example
It was the car scene, right? Well when he says "This 4 grand, my guy wants 4500", look at him already holding imaginary money and when he says "you are not like how I remember you from class like not at all" look at him before even saying the line, the absurdity humoring him visibly and realistically. And when he says the line he puts away imaginary money and realistically looks away like a real person would do.
He does this mixture of imagination and realism all thoughout the audition. And truly he does these things instincively and automatically, which is how you can see that he's been really working the game for a long time.

Compare this with the lady on the laptop audition. She's just staring into nothing, even bending forward. You wouldn't believe that she's on a laptop. You'd think that maybe she's watching an tv show, but then the lines just don't make sense. Not just her. When watching Lalaland or Hidden Figures or the Revenant. You see actors in huge parts being as stiff as a board. It's ridiculous.

Last edited by Ahiru77; 01-19-2017 at 01:41 PM