View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 08:39 AM
9loveletters9
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
This is amazing! Love the video way to get the word out there! Great idea with the honey tea K-Cups!
Thanks Erin! this was my favorite video I made to date! But really this couldn't be any easier for fans. The K-CUPS via the Amazon Registry which can be found here http://a.co/fPMDFhS
is an easy way to send stuff to Netflix.

The problem is: it's enough for people to LIKE and RETWEET tweets on Phase 3.

Majandra got really excited when we announced PHASE 3 and she retweeted my tweets as well as the one saying that if we could send 100 by the end of January that it would be amazing. Sounds like she agrees with the fans and our initiatives.

BUT- It's not enough to LIKE OR RETWEET- it helps spread the word but the real gold medal is for Fans to TAKE ACTION. Only 9 have been sent....I think we can do more than that. And with this being so easy this time around....there are #noexcuses.

Do you guys think you could help spread the word of this and tweet the video and say that fans need to take action?

We need candies, roswellians and #dans to make comments on the B+T promo spreading the link of the amazon registry to fans. We need to blast this everywhere!

We are a loud fandom and we're generating some traction. Even blasting news has apparently seen that we are making noise! this is great but it's not enough...fans NEED TO ACT!

Anything you guys could do to help with that by tweeting and sending would be amazing!!
~Nomi
9loveletters9 is offline   Reply With Quote