View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 01:41 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I'm not finding him that great either. Also the cast who read upto about 8x03 were raving about how they had the best villain yet and they were talking about Sybil because she was the one who took Defan I can't believe that they thought that she was so great Majority of the fandom from the comments I see find her annoying.
Were they drunk?!? In what universe she's the best villain, come on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The journals are cheesey but its a nice tie in to the shows title so I don't mind them. And I love how much they mention Elena even though she is gone. If she doesn't come back in the finale I am gonna be so bummed
I guess I run out of my patience about them a long time ago, I could understand them in season7 but now I'm like "STOOOOOP!!!"

Quote:
Also, them mentioning Georgie makes me wonder if they are going to bring her back somehow?
I'm wondering the same Since they introduced the whole SL I thought they could use it to bring some people back, but I was thinking more about Tyler... but Georgie would be so nice too, I liked her, I didn't like her to be dragged to Cade like that

Quote:
I was so annoyed when Sybil popped up in the classroom. Like really show, can we PLEASE get one episode without her? UGH I am just so sick of her
When she commented something about starting singing I was like:

Quote:
I agree Anna about the SL this season, it just feels so pointless and just tacked in there just to create a storyline. I guess in a way it was fun watching Stefan and Damon together but it did just feel a bit random to me. Stefan trying to manipulate her into making an "evil" decision was hard to watch. It just sucks that actually innocent people are being taken to hell? Such a fail.
Stefan and Damon were funny in the first scene to me, and I enjoyed the quick snarky dialogues between them, I just wished the moment was better for them, it's so messy, especially now that Stefan is on ripper mode again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I hate to be the one to bring up religion in here because religion and politics are best kept out of tv show discussion threads but here goes After 8x06 and 8x07 I thought Cade was a bit too nice for a villain. I mean the fact that Seline actually thought she'd have the power to negotiate. Then him giving Stefan freedom for his last 24 hours. I thought that he just wanted to punish bad people as revenge against the bad people who hurt him and that Hell is like prison for the bad. I was thinking that Klaus is more wicked than him But after this ep it made me realise that this version of the Devil is very close to the version of the Devil that my religion has taught me. The motive of the Devil in my religion is to lead good people astray because it's seen as a win against God and humanity. And the most satisfactory wins would obviously be those who resist temptation of going dark. So forcing good people to do bad things is incredibly wicked.
I always thought he may have further reasons to be so "nice" with them in past episodes, like a evil master plan I understand your view and it makes sense, the Devil tempts and you don't have to fall for it... I'm not an expert of religion IMA, but it's also true that if you rue for what you did and make amend and so on you may have the chance not to go to hell and so on My problem is with that, Cade (and Defan or the sirens first) took away that chance from their victims, that's what I don't find fair, Tara&c. could have a second chances... granted it's the Devil, he doesn't have to play fair and surely after his own death his trust in human-kind is null... but still, a bit hypocrite of him to consider all sins alike to be judged and punished and don't give any second chance
I am the storm"

Anna