View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 06:50 AM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I just watched episode 8. I liked it, especially Alison's POV. As for Cole i have mixed feelings. I think he was honest when he confessed Alison his feelings for her but was he really talking to Alison's doctor the night Noah was stabbed? He told the same thing to Luisa, but she doesn't believe him. She said "i think you lied". He didn't want to talk about that. I also suspect he lied.
I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth as to his whereabouts that night or the police would have checked his alibi before letting him go, but he did lie as to why he went there, so Luisa probably picked up on something in the tone of his voice about that lie.

I really enjoyed last night's episode and I think both POVs were awesome. The actress who played the young mother at Windland (Woodland??) was awesome and so believable. The Helen/Alison encounter was a bit weird, but I still liked it.

Cole (Josh) was awesome too, I was on the edge of my seat for most of his scenes, especially the one where he is talking to her in jail.

There were a lot of positive comments on Twitter and a bunch saying this was the best episode yet, so that was great to hear and I loved the Cole love in that article I posted.

icon credit: crash landing