View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 01:55 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

Caroline/Matt - Love this friendship. It's one of the few mutually beneficial ones on this show.

Ripper!Stefan/Damon - Liked it for a little while but I'm already starting to miss well adjusted Stefan.

Stefan eating the pudding cup

The doctor. She was quite cute. And great casting to get someone who looks so much like Nina.

Damon. Much more tolerable than the passed couple episodes. Hopefully it's not long before he flips it back and starts caring about something other than avoiding Hell. The stuff with the necklace was kinda cute to me

Caroline. Ugh stuck with annoying Sybil. And Caroline can actually make me enjoy scenes with the most annoying characters but not this time.

Matt/his dad. I really don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
"Yo're bad/There is darkness in you" and drive them to hell... well, that's stupid, it's not fair, its not punishment for evil, but condamning the whole world without dividing good and evil. It's pointless to me
I hate to be the one to bring up religion in here because religion and politics are best kept out of tv show discussion threads but here goes After 8x06 and 8x07 I thought Cade was a bit too nice for a villain. I mean the fact that Seline actually thought she'd have the power to negotiate. Then him giving Stefan freedom for his last 24 hours. I thought that he just wanted to punish bad people as revenge against the bad people who hurt him and that Hell is like prison for the bad. I was thinking that Klaus is more wicked than him But after this ep it made me realise that this version of the Devil is very close to the version of the Devil that my religion has taught me. The motive of the Devil in my religion is to lead good people astray because it's seen as a win against God and humanity. And the most satisfactory wins would obviously be those who resist temptation of going dark. So forcing good people to do bad things is incredibly wicked.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-15-2017 at 05:33 AM