View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 04:31 PM
stormy_lass
Part-Time Fan

It was bound to happen: first Jurassic World and now Guardians of the Galaxy (which I saw for the first time last week, but not before asking someone who saw it if I should bother). Just watched it again for the second time yesterday, and I can't get the music out of my head (I don't know what some people have against the music, since it's much more decent than some of the stuff we have out nowadays). I first got interested in GotG after seeing the trailer for the sequel at Rogue One (Baby Groot and the bomb cracked me up! What do you think a baby or toddler is going to do if you tell him or her not to touch something). Add me please (I'll vote in the poll when I have more time online).

I love the part in the Gags reel where he gets the whole crew to have some sort of a dance a thon!
In the darkness you could hear the crying of women, the wailing of infants, and the shouting of men. Some prayed for help. Others wished for death. But still more imagined that there were no Gods left, and that the universe was plunged into eternal darkness. - Pliny the Younger, A.D. 79.