View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 03:32 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

OH MY GOD, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? PAULA! YOU GUYS! I just love it! It looks so nice. I got all mushy when I was reading some of the things you wrote about me, and I cracked up reading some of the other things (gotta love the fact that "Pervy Uncle" is so huge on there--thanks to Alexa for that nickname. ) And I love the "things I said" that you chose for me, Paula. Particularly the one about Bellamy's wounded heart still limping through the woods, because I was proud of that one. And you even worked Joe from Survivor into my thread.

I totally forgot what I had chosen as Favorite Computer Art, but damn, I'm glad I chose what I did! That thing is perfection. Purrfection.

And Paula, you really outdid yourself on the favorite episode art, btw. And you managed to put The BUNS gif in there. And I love the gifs you chose of the Blake siblings.

And hello, the "Start with Bellamy Blake" line is in there and we were just talking about it in the last thread.

Aww, you guys! I just really love it so much. Thank you for the nice things you said about me, even if I'm not sure all of them are true.

Love you guys.
ICON