View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 03:13 PM
girl under the floor
Fan Forum Hero

Eventually.

Favorite Computer Art:

It's not a Bellarke art, but it's my favorite because of how utterly flawless it is.
The first time I saw it, I swore it was a real promotional photo. It probably should be.
It's so much better than most of the stuff the CW puts out.
Bellamy looks like an absolute king here, and I mean, come on, BUNS.

First Post:

http://www.fanforum.com/84886379-post84.html

Favorite Hand-Made Art:

{X}

I love this drawing because it's so deceptively simple. But when you really look at it and think about it, it makes such a strong, important point.
Clarke Griffin is and always will be bisexual, regardless of whether she ends up with a man or a woman. This drawing is an adorable reminder of that.
And let's be honest, it speaks volumes to how much I love this drawing that I chose this over the smutty ones out there.

"I'm now devoting way too much time
to seeking out Bellarke vids, fanart, fanfic, etc.
It's happening!
It may even be enough for me to change my
Survivor Joe icon to a Bellarke icon."
-April

Favorite Gif:

{X}

"Smutty this,
smutty that."
-April

Favorite Vid:

THE WARMTH

This one dethroned "What's a Soulmate" as my favorite Bellarke vid the second I saw it. I love the quick and unique editing and the fact that it spans all 3 of the seasons we've had so far.
It's unlike any Bellarke video I've seen before. (I also love the general vid "Raised in Sin" and the Bellamy vid "Do You Even Care," but since this is a Bellarke dedicational, I'll go with this vid!)

"His heart,
wounded as it may be,
is still limping through the woods,

trying to save Clarke Griffin."
-April

How/why did April begin watching The 100?

I started during the post Season 2 hiatus (around December, if I recall). I had seen the first two episodes and quit watching,
but Lisa kept trying to persuade me (over on the Off Topic thread of the Roswell board) to watch. This, coupled with the fact that I was seeing all these
beautiful Bellarke gifs (2x16 cheek kiss) on Tumblr, made me want to give it another shot.
So one day I just purchased both seasons on DVD at the store
and brought them home and started watching, and the rest is history!

What's missing from
all of our world's is April's
tree scene!
It would sure be
less entertaining
without our Smut Queen around.

Favorite Episode:

{X}

3x15, Perverse Instantiation Part 1. Without a doubt.
Not only was this episode loaded up with Bellarke goodness, but it also had great moments for other characters as well (Murphy!),
and I feel that the storyline/plot in general was extremely well-paced and executed. Aaron Ginsburg has a knack for writing
episodes that deliver on both a plot and character level, and I love how he weaves Bellarke moments into the story in a way
that doesn't make them seem like they're being shoved down your throat. I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Bellarke doesn't disrupt the plot; they enhance it, and this episode is proof of that.

April is the ultimate Bellarker.
Hopelessly hopeful and always
lowering her expectations.

Or not . . .
We think Bellamy's absolute
and utter
dedication.
might be what turned April
into a
Bellarker.
Of course it doesn't hurt Bellarke
has chemistry.

Favorite Bellarke Moment:

{X}

Brief as it was, I think I will always be a sucker for the 3x02 rescue attempt scene.
That moment when he finds her . . . I've gone on and on about it before and will continue to go on and on about it again.
That elated/relieved smile is something I will never get over. The way he tenderly strokes her hair and face, as if to reassure himself
that she is real and he's not just dreaming about finding her (because yes, in my head, he's been dreaming about finding her) . . .
and then you add in the fact that Clarke Griffin, warrior princess who's been fighting Roan the entire episode, is suddenly
willing to stop fighting in order to spare his life, and I am just complete and utter mush.

April is the
kindest out of all of us
and is always trying to keep
things happy and positive
She has this innate ability
to see the positive
in everything and always
tries to see it from other people's
point-of-view.

Favorite Character:

{X}

100% absolutely without a doubt my brave, badass babe Bellamy Blake.
He has been my favorite character from the beginning because of how fascinatingly complex and layered he is.
I like when characters start at a lower point on the morality scale and have to work their way up.
This makes me feel passionate about them.
Additionally, I feel that Bob Morley is hands down the most talented actor on the show.
This talented cast shines bright, but Bob has always just shone that extra little bit brighter to me.
I'm in awe of the many subtle nuances he utilizes to portray Bellamy. Basically now I feel like I'm just repeating my Bellamy thread testimonial.

She's just an amazing person
all around.
Kind, funny, spazzy, smutty
and a
generally awesome person
She always sees good and her optimism
makes us all want to have hope
for the ship
and keep pushing even
during the rough times.

Favorite Relationship Besides Bellarke:

{X}

There are so many good ones. Murphamy. Linctavia. BUNS, of course.
But upon my rewatch, I'm going to have to go with the Blake siblings.
Bellamy and Octavia's relationship is so special, so unique.
Literally no other Sky People can say that they have a brother or sister,
and this bond between them (however strained it may be or become)
has always been so central to the show. In fact, I'd go so far as to say
that it's probably the most important relationship across all three seasons,
other than Bellamy and Clarke, of course.

And when she gets all
deep-and-insightful-Bellarker?
Oh boy..
Her analysis are always
interesting to read.

Favorite Season:

SEASON 3.

Season 3. Despite its problems (particularly in the first half), I really do feel this was the season that
gave us the*most*in terms of Bellarke, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I see a definite change in their interactions.
Everything feels just a little bit heightened, more charged. Also, I have to pick this season for sentimental reasons.
This is the season, after all, that propelled me into the fandom. Prior to this season, I was a fan of the show, but now
I'm a*FAN*of the show. Prior to this season, I really liked Bellarke, but now I'm full on shipping Bellarke.

She's the official
pervy uncle,
the one who tries her darnest
to convert her students to Bellarkers
and we admire her dedication and
passion about all things
concerning the show
and Bellamy/Clarke.

Favorite Bellarke Quote:

"Start with Bellamy Blake." - Abby

Sure, neither Bellamy nor Clarke said this, but that's not the point.
I'm a sucker for other characters pointing out how much Bellamy and Clarke mean to each other.
This particular line literally made me scream.
The episode was already working a number on me at that point, and this just kicked it into overdrive.

On the rare occasion
that April is not around,
you truly feel
her absence.

Stay exactly as you are April,
you are just amazeballs!
And keep providing us
with questions to answer!

How often does April get lost on Tumblr?

It used to be a daily thing, but I've been trying to cut back ever since SDCC, and it's been wonderful!

How often does April get lost in fan fiction?

In the words of Bellamy Blake, "I do it every day."

Thanks for being here,

{X}