View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:58 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Again, I'm sure this will be sold out.

Quote:
The producers of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child today announced that a further 75,000 tickets will be released for sale on Monday 23 January 2017, at 11am GMT, for performances from 7 February 2018 – 29 April 2018. Tickets are priced from £15 per part and for every performance there will be over 300 tickets at £20 or less per part. This will be followed by regular ticket releases throughout the year, details of which will be announced via the official Harry Potter and the Cursed Child website, social media channels and the official newsletter.

The regular performance schedule is as follows – Monday – no performance, Tuesday – no performance, Wednesday – 2pm Part One & 7.30pm Part Two, Thursday – 7.30pm Part One, Friday – 7.30pm Part Two, Saturday – 2pm Part One & 7.30pm Part Two, Sunday – 1pm Part One & 6.30pm Part Two.

A further set of access performances are also announced – on Wednesday 28 March 2018 both the matinee (Part One) and the evening performance (Part Two) will be captioned and on Wednesday 4 April 2018 the matinee (Part One) and evening performance (Part Two) will be audio described. For patrons with physical access needs call 0330 333 4410 (please note there are no general ticket sales on this number) or email CursedChildAccess@nimaxtheatres.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.