View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
Yeah, it's my friend Prissy (aka nannygirl, who sometimes posts here, too). She's a huge Red/Kitty fan and the queen of R/K fic.

Just looked it up. It was in 2008 (I was curious ).

It's interesting that she has no children but played one of the most beloved moms on TV.

It could be! Although she put on a voice for Kitty a bit. Her first scene in T7S is from Eric's POV, so she played Kitty more cartoonish -- including the laugh -- because she thought that's how Eric woild view her. She intended to portray Kitty, er, less cartoonisly (is there an antonym for cartoonish? ), but her original through-Eric's-POV portrayal stuck and became Kitty.

Yeah, that's a fun clip! The only thing I wish is that we'd gotten a touch of Zen (of course I do ).
One of my friends likes Red/Kitty too, but she doesn't write fic or anything. They're definitely one of my favorite parental TV couples, because it's rare that I care about the parents as much as the kids in a show.

Wow, that feels so long ago, but it really wasn't, all things considered! She had kind of a goofy role since she was a meddling camp counselor. Aww, really? I had no idea! She seems like she'd be very warm and a good mom. But I get that parenting isn't for everyone. I'm still trying to decide if I want kids. :S

Haha, well I'm glad, cuz honestly, her laugh sometimes makes a scene 10x funnier than it actually is. And since I've been watching it so much, I find myself almost mimicking it sometimes when I laugh sarcastically, whoops!

Aww, yeah, me too! Guess he wasn't available!

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram