View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:14 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
114:

I really enjoyed this episode, it was a fun one. The mountains in the shots were so gorgeous this episode!
Loved the scenery. The cast had to have been in heaven filming in Utah with such beauty surrounding them.

Quote:
Amy constantly saying that hanging out with Ephram is weird, IS WHATS MAKING IT WEIRD. I mean, shes the one that clearly cant move on from EPHRAM, not the other way around.
That's so true. Amy created more trouble due to her freaking out.

Quote:
Laynie is cute but a bit pretentious for my taste. Her whole demeanor/attitude could just get annoying but I do appreciate that she got Ephram and his appeal.
A lot of people loved Ephram/Laynie. I never shipped them but appreciated that this pairing was what brought out jealous Amy and we know that's always worth the price of admission, lol.

Quote:
Andy/Nina had some cute scenes this episode, I really adore their friendship and it seemed that Nina was slightly jealous about Andy going on dates.
I love the subtle build up between Andy/Nina. You're right, there was some slight jealousy going on.

Quote:
Colin/Amy were fine this episode, sort of sweet I guess even though I dont ship them together. Colin's feelings sort of came out of nowhere for me, and the end when he sort of threatened Ephram than claimed he was joking... that whole thing was so weird.
Very weird. I think the problem is we have no idea who the real Colin is at this point? Is this the real Colin or the Colin with a brain injury that's altering his behavior? It's really hard to tell at times.

Quote:
115:

Valentines episode was alright, didn't care for the adult storylines that were going on really but I never really seem to on shows.

Amy being jealous was veryyyyy cute to see because at first I was annoyed that she was trying to help Ephram out with Laynie so much.
Amy's jealousy was always the best!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote