View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 05:17 PM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
If you read my post CLEARLY, you will see I said I hope that is ok with everyone in what I am about to post on here. And the reason I mentioned all the other things like Charming and Belle, and so on because I, as in ME, also too heard it so I was saying yes I did hear those things (since you all were talking about it before). See the difference of what I am saying. Neither way of my post came across offensive or in my words or in my tone.
All I did was give ALL of you info on Colin and Hook, and how he was intended since some ppl seem abit unknown to an extent on the info of his signing and character (no where did I mention Importance in my post, even though few do like to downplay that bit at times in the story, talking of his character and who he is to a certain character and family). I hope this is clear now and also understanding someone's post before going off on one. Thank you.

(I have already PM'd the mods on the matter of my post and reply).
Was it really necessary though? Because it felt like a personal attack rather than sharing information. Plus, I am not sure what you proved. Most of us have been in the fandom long enough to have seen everything that you posted. It's not new information. Some of us have to go on faith that our favorites are significant. Not all of us have it spelled out and documented. Plus, it has nothing to do with the original topic of a likely misquoted interview with Robert where he suggested he might be set to leave then show.