View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 02:54 PM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Did Adam lie about the CS adventure to bait the fans back? So far there's been no indication Colin and Jennifer have filmed together for 15.

Colin has filmed with jasmine and Aladdin and Ariel but no Emma. I swear if this is another bait...
Adam never said that there was a Hook and Emma adventure in episode 15, only that they are getting an adventure. He is currently reassuring CS fans on twitter. Other parts of the fandom don't get that kind of reassurance. All Snowing fans got was a vague reassurance that Gosh will film "next week." Nothing else. You want to talk about feeling baited? Try being told that you are getting the year of Snowing and then watching them trade moments of being awake. Try being told that Robin Hood is going to get his back story told and he ends up getting killed. Adam claims that their are surprises in store. For Snowing fans that likely means that the curse doesn't end in episode 15. Surprise, it doesn't end in episode 16. Surprise, it doesn't end in episode 17 either.
I think that Hook might have been taken some place against his will and then Jasmine and Ariel help him reunite with Emma and they have their adventure. It might not happen until the end of episode 16 and that would mean it takes place in episode 17.

ETA
Oops, my bad. I guess there is another vague suggestion that we may or may not be getting an epic Snowing reunion. I'll take it!