View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 02:30 AM
Kylebraxtonisthebest
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I think that the issue was that they probably never expected JT and GT to have so much chemistry? So, that just made matters worst... on Y&R, this Billy has more chemistry with Phyllis than Victoria.
The previous Billy really didn't have much chemistry with anyone. lol Although that was actually the beginning of the Billy/Phyllis build up and I wanted to see if I'd like the chemistry. lol
For David Tom, it probably was with Mac.
For AM it definitely was Billy Miller... who AM said will always be here Billy Abbott. So, the writers should move on.

If they never expected JT/GT to have chemistry then they've only got themselves to blame because they finally had a actor who fit the role for the first time since BM. So of course it was possible there'd be chemistry to work with.

I wasn't aware she'd said that but I'm with AM on that BM will always be who I see as the real Billy especially for Victoria. Agreed! They need to move on from Villy and that's coming from myself whose not particulary a fan of Villy or Philly. I'm nuetral about each pairing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I guess the good thing both fanbases can says is that Villy is the rebound here? lol
Victoria called Travis, "the one" and Billy was fantasizing about Phyllis when he was chatting with Victoria a few months ago. lolol And Jack referred to Phyllis as the love of Billy's life. BAM. lol
Villy may have the long history but it doesn't change the last year of stories where they BOTH fell in love with other people that they were very much serious about to the point of wanting a future that could've (or in Tricky's case would have) included marriage. OMG Jack said that?! When?