View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 02:17 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Damon telling Katherine she didn’t do it for him anymore was epic. I didnt love Damon being isolated but they were still fun to watch. Damon/Jeremy/Kat scenes were awesome!
I really liked them teaming up in this episode, they were funny, two snarky people
So proud of Damon to have rejected her after have pretended to give in her again

Quote:
Ugh poor Tyler getting his neck snapped! Michael did an amazing job this episode! When we saw him turn into a vampire/hybrid that was so cool! The end when he said he was feeling great... so weird. T/C were cute at the end but how were they not concerned about where the frick Elena was? This show sometimes...
It was a real bad episode for him, so sad Klaus went after him, he didn't deserve this, to get killed and re-born as a hybrid, everything went so messy after that I loved Caroline was so concerned about him and showed all her love

Guess they had more important businness in that moment

Quote:
THE END WHEN DAMON WENT AND FOUND ELENA YESSS. THIS IS WHAT SHIPPER DREAMS ARE MADE OF. I love when he carried her out of the hospital.

I LOVE that Damon offered to help her forget what happened to her and that Elena said she wanted to remember it. Damon giving back her necklace. When Elena said "where were you Damon?" That genuinely killed me. And Damon looked so hurt and then said he'd never leave her again....
Hospital/bourbon scenes are among my fav, he was so tender with her, such a good friend, she could count on him without problems She was so relieved to see him in the hospital, finally a friend in that mess

That moment killed me, she seemed so alone and scared, my baby girl
I am the storm"

Anna