View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 08:25 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
109:
Not my favorite episode ever, the grandparents annoyed me. I wasn't sure why Edna was so rude to Delia's grandma. IMO It wasnt really her place to talk down to her, Edna is not her family.
Edna was a badass.

Quote:
Good for Colin's parents telling Amy to leave the hospital. She really was putting a lot of pressure on him and his recovery.
I had mixed feelings about this. I understood that Amy was being very pushy regarding Colin, but I also felt badly for Amy. It must have been so tough for her to be banished from the hospital.

Quote:
Amy telling Ephram to move on was harsh but I kind of understand why she was feeling frustrated. Her and Ephram had just kissed and it probably felt like he was just trying push Colin out of the picture.
It was harsh because Amy was really giving Ephram mixed feelings. I guess my bias toward Ephram is talking here.

Quote:
110:

This was an intense episode.

Delia's little crush on bright was the cutest! Poor guy going through all that during a storm!
So adorable! Loved when she looked UP at him..."You're tall." lol

Quote:
Nina giving Andy the smackdown on his parenting was A+. GO NINA! I love how honest she is.
I love Nina. Always has good sensible advice.

Quote:
The Andy/Jacob fight was really hard to watch and frustrating too because I don't think that Andy took his wife for granted. He wasn't home as often as he could have been but it was clear how much love they had for one another and Jacob was sticking his nose where it didnt belong im
o.

I understood that the Jacob was heartbroken over losing his daughter, but he was undermining Andy a bit much. it was his place to decide where Ephram lived.

Quote:
The Ephram/Andy moment at the end was sweet. I loved Andy telling Ephram he didnt want him to go and deep down I think thats all Ephram really wanted to hear from him anyways.
Yes, that is all Ephram wanted to hear. He needed to be stopped!

Quote:
Then seeing Harold worrying over Bright right after was so adorable I just love Harold's relationships with his kids and it makes me wonder why Edna and Harold arent getting along? I cant remember if she explained why already or not?
Harold felt abandoned by his mom. She left the family to be in the military. Plus...Edna was not always nice to Harold. She kind of put him down.

Quote:
Amy going to Ephram and ranting and apologizing is so awesome because it always nice to see her reaching out to Ephram and not the other way around. Her calling him different was definitely a good thing, even if he didnt completely realize it. When he told her he was staying and Amy was so excited, that was really cute.
THis was one of my favorite scenes. Loved it. Yes...it good that Ephram was being chased for a change.

Quote:
"I bet New York had everything."
"Just about."
It doesn't have Amy!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote