View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

111: This was a cute homey episode but for some reason it didnt interest me as much as the others.

The whole andy and guy with the bear storyline was really weird.

Harold having nightmares about dying was also a bit strange and random to me....

I loved seeing Ephram trying to cook their old Thanksgiving diner for Delia.

The EA kiss scene was so dang cuteeeee I remember watching that scene the first time and being so obsessed with it. It was just so cute how close they were sitting. And how Amy said she was grateful for some things and Ephram saying he wanted to kiss her. And her "you too" and then SHE INITIATES IT. sfdsfdsfdsf

Amy admitting she has feelings for Ephram to her dad was really cute. Harold telling her not to toy with Ephram was great. I dont think she was intentionally trying to but that's definitely how it appeared.

I felt so sad for Delia when she was upset about Thanksgiving. Not having her mom there had to be really tough!

Andy saying the best thing about this year was meeting his son was so cute!

112:

I felt bad for Ephram having to deal with Colin returning and Amy being all focused on him and obsessing over it.

I agree that throwing Colin a party was way too fast. It reminded me of when Brooke threw Lucas a party after his uncle died. Like, just let the kid breathe and deal with this by himself for a while.

yay for Ephram showing up to the party and Amy asking to leave with him.

Ephram convincing Amy not to give up on Colin was just soooooo selfless and so adorable of him. What a great person Ephram is, and Amy calling him smart... no wonder she fell in love with him, who wouldn't?

Amy introducing herself to Colin again was really sweet.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote