View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 08:22 PM
bonnie51
Master Fan

thanks for the promo...looks pretty good...

i will bet this leads to something bad happening to someone. maybe death? maybe not.

but for me, at least, if you change the future by altering decisions you might otherwise have made, then your own or someone else's future around you might also become changed.

like for example... what if - and maybe this is too much for the show - what if Savitar killing iris in the future is and barry's drive to prevent that from happening is then what leads to the future savitar spoke of... and iris death was basically a red herring? of sorts?

kind of like playing chess while everyone else plays checkers. if that makes sense. like maybe if you chose door A, Savitar kills Iris. but maybe behind door B, he kills Wells / someone else, etc.

because, i mean... seeing as savitar is from the future than doesn't it make sense that if barry and co change things noticeably from what happened in savitar's time line...wouldn't he notice the change? and it'd be hard for them not to since none of them know what else happened in the future other than what barry saw...or is it just going to be the bad guy not being aware of such changes?