View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 01:35 PM
bonnie51
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I've never seen anything that could lead to a romance between Wells and Caitlin.
I personally haven't felt that way either - maybe a moment here, maybe one there but overall no..

i also know some people point to the idea that since it was originally worked out where they might be LI than it could still be...

it wasn't so much the age thing for me as well, Jessie. Well, i guess that brings the age thing into it for me maybe... i mean... I might have been ok with it having it happen but not when your daughter is what... 7, 8 years younger? than caitlain and works with them? that'd be a tad strange.

Quote:
I saw something with Wells and Hartley in 1x11. I viewed his relationship with both Cisco and Caitlin as one between a mentor and his proteges but from my PoV Wells and Hartley could have been lovers.
interesting.

Quote:
I would like something like this. Eddie not dying but being trapped on another Earth. It would explain why Eobard is still alive and why no-one has seen Eddie on E-1.
yeah and in the interview from rick posted a little bit back he mentioned he couldn't say exactly when or where we would be seeing him again.... so IDK...

Quote:
I'm sure that at the time Grant already knew they were doing Flashpoint. He was all "I'd like to do Flashpoint" when the producers had already decided they were adapting that story.
yeah, I'm sure he was and he did mention he really wanted to do flash point. i doubt he'd have mentioned it the few times I think he did unless he knew that they were doing it or at worst, there was a really good chance that they were going to do it