View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 03:55 AM
FireQueen
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
at times i would disagree that the show never really wanted people to think about caitlin and wells. it was more perhaps eobard wells for some but since they were originally going to go that route... i do think at least in season one there was a time where they might have played around with that idea... perhaps less so in season 2 and so far in season 3 though
I've never seen anything that could lead to a romance between Wells and Caitlin. The actors have very good chemistry but I don't view it as romantic or sexual. People ship them because fans seem to ship everything but the show hinting at something? I didn't see it. Maybe the age difference is what prevents me from even considering the possibility. Sadly, I could be biased in that regard BUT...

I saw something with Wells and Hartley in 1x11. I viewed his relationship with both Cisco and Caitlin as one between a mentor and his proteges but from my PoV Wells and Hartley could have been lovers.

At times I saw something with Cisco and Caitlin. The chemistry waves came more from Cisco though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
there is a image of a speedster in a flash costume from E-19... there is some speculation that that it is "eddie" as the Flash.
I would like something like this. Eddie not dying but being trapped on another Earth. It would explain why Eobard is still alive and why no-one has seen Eddie on E-1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
flashpoint is a cop-out bull and I don't know if I'm more pissed at Grant for wanting it I guess be careful what you wish for. Is The Flash's Keiynan Lonsdale Getting a New Mask? also seems like they must be going full on going towards Wally and people love to talk how jelly grant is. try to be positive I will see if I don't put screwdriver through my head.
I'm sure that at the time Grant already knew they were doing Flashpoint. He was all "I'd like to do Flashpoint" when the producers had already decided they were adapting that story.