View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 11:54 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Alaric and Isobel flashbacks! YAY. Even though she was horrible I still loved them together. I loved their chemistry. The ending scene with Alaric staring at Damon was cool.

Stefan/Bonnie scenes were great, if not a little boring, but still enjoyed them.

Same goes for Jeremy/Anna. I’m just not the biggest Anna fan. She came off sporadic and a bit creepy to me.

SE are just ughhh. OF COURSE Stefan is the one that saved her from the accident. Its all just so forced. Like, come on. I don’t really know how I got through these episodes back then with any sort of hope based on how they were being written. Thank God it all turned out completely different. Elena being adopted was interesting I guess but a bit anti-climatic how it was revealed. SE are just so mopey and and blah idK.

DE WERE THE BEST PARTTTTTT. OMG DAMON SAVING ELENA IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE BEST MOMENTS EVER. So much damn chemistry there and Damon finally did something good for Elena. Of course kidnaping her after wasn’t so great but I mean…

DE in Georgia were so adorable. Damon rushing to her to see if she was okay after she got out of the car was so sweet. This episode really was the start of everything for them. Damon convincing her to step away from her life for five minutes and her agreeing. (Although it doesn’t make sense that she would. lol)

The DE bar scene was really cute and flirty and it was nice to see Elena laughing. Her questioning whether his nice act was real was interesting too because you can tell she wanted to be real deep down.

The second bar scene was FREAKING CUTE. Seeing Elena have fun was great and Damon was just laughing at her it was glorious. I truly think this is where he started to really fall for her as well and completely separate her from Katherine. Damon frantically searching for Elena after she went missing was so cute too.

ELENA SAVING DAMON OMG YESSSSS. She was even crying in the scene…. Such a phenomenal scene. And to sort of give my explanation as to why Elena not only saved him but stayed on the trip with him is because its not like shes trying to date Damon. Hes Stefan’s brother. So her judgement for Stefan is a lot stronger in these early episodes. I think shes just trying to pull out/see the good in Damon FOR Stefan at this point.

(btw so many guest stars and familiar faces in all these TVD episodes. There have been a lot of famous people in then haven’t there? lol)

Damon drinking Elena’s drink for her and her little smile. Her realizing he went to college. Bree thinking that DE were dating, talking about sex… So much fun to watch play out.

The ending scene was adorable as well. “You’re not the worst company in the world Elena.” I also love how she said she used to be more fun. It kinda makes you think about the future of their rleaitonsihp and the fun they do have together. I also loved the “I saved your life” comment. ALSO lets remember that they spent at least like 6 hours i the car together.