View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 03:09 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I bought the DVD yesterday & I was just looking at the special features & saw one of them is "Sister City: Part II" I am now curious if the NOLA season has the NCIS ep but presume it does. That's really nice of them to do that. I wish it could happen more often (wait I just looked at my Arrow S4 DVD & it has the Flash crossover episode too - maybe more shows are nice now)

Opening the DVD though I'm disappointed to find that the discs no longer have the episode names on them. All other seasons had them & at least the later ones would tell you which ones had the special feature segments since they weren't all on the last disc. All this one is telling me is the disc number Whoever made that decision needs a Gibbs slap - along with whoever decided to hide the special features as I often like to watch them first or some of them but now I have to find them to be able to watch them

Some of the other special features have strange names "Boom", "Heroes' Song", & "All's Fair In Love & War" I think I'm going to have to try find where they are & explore what they're all about

Edit:

All's Fair In Love & War At the start Pauley talks a little about the relationships the characters have been in. That leads into discussing the relationship between Ellie & Jake, which moves into saying a few things about Ellie's family being introduced. Next up is McGee & Delilah . After that it stops. I think they could have gone further but I guess those two relationships are all we have in this season

Boom Special Effects Now that makes sense. Oh good they like to make sure that everyone is safe when they blow things up Mostly it talks about blowing things up which makes the title make even more sense

I have no idea where "Heroes' Song" is. I'm guessing its connected to an episode as there's a special feature about the crossover & I saw you can only access it by selecting the NOLA episode

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 12-17-2016 at 03:35 AM
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote