View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 11:29 PM
jbshmdfb
Master Fan

• • •

the Actors

Hayden Panettiere is a two time Golden Globe Nominee who is no stranger to the limelight. Her first major role was on Guiding Light as Lizzie Spaulding. Since then, she has appeared in multiple feature films such as Bring It On: All or Nothing, Raising Helen and Ice Princess. Panettiere is most prominently known for her role as Clare Bennett on the hit NBC TV show Heroes. Now, she garners critical acclaim for the role of Juliette Barnes.

Jonathan Jackson is the five-time Emmy winner who originated the role of Lucky Spencer on General Hospital. He is a well accomplished actor, singer, songwriter, and poet. While he plays in his band Enation, he also currently stars as Avery Barkley on Nashville.

"We both share that history [of starting out on soaps as child actors.] I think it instills a very strong work ethic at a young age. Hayden certainly displays that. She is a fantastic actress, a very hard worker, very committed and consistent."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

"The thing with Juliette is she’s been through so many relationships that it’s gotta be really different this time. It’s gotta mean something more. And it’s gotta be built up over time. I think they genuinely are going to have a beautiful, much-needed relationship. They’re two very interesting characters with a lot of going on beneath the surface, coming from two very different walks of life, and somehow, their paths collide, and they become just a shoulder to lean on and to cry on for each other."
~ HAYDEN PANETTIERE

"A lot of people seem to be rooting for Avery and Juliette — season two ended in a difficult place in their relationship. But I think it's something to root for, because they're two characters who are very strong-willed and relatively stubborn at times, and yet they both seem to have found the best in each other."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“She really trusts Avery – and that’s the difference between him and all of the other relationships that she’s been in. She was on her knees going, “I am admitting to you something that I would never admit to anyone — nor have I ever really admitted to myself.”
~ HAYDEN PANETTIERE

"I really love the relationship that they’ve built between those characters. I think Juliette and Avery are both feisty people and so it’s interesting to put them together."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“A lot of people seem to be rooting for Avery and Juliette…I think it's something to root for, because they're two characters who are very strong-willed and relatively stubborn at times, and yet they both seem to have found the best in each other.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“I do know that whatever anger is being spoken or whatever pain he's going through, it's painful because of how much he loves Juliette. Whether or not he can get past that pain or not is yet to be seen, but it's there because of how much he cares about her.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

"The romance began with a genuine friendship meaning it goes deeper than what either of them have experienced before.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“I've really enjoyed the relationship with Avery and Juliette. I think they're two headstrong characters that can easily clash with different people, and somehow, because of various circumstances and things in their lives, there was something that they brought out in each other that was really good. ... Avery was fairly dysfunctional in his past relationships. Juliette was obviously very dysfunctional in her relationships, and then to see them find each other is a really interesting thing for people to watch, and to have a sense of hope that each of them could find true love.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“In that moment, she knew that she was going to lose the most important relationship she had ever had in her life. “
~ HAYDEN PANETTIERE

"The areas they both want to grow in as people are just a really good fit."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“I think his heart is definitely with Juliette and I think that’s what makes it such a horrible, painful situation. So a lot of contrasting emotions of love and hate at the same time….I think that what Avery saw in Juliette was the potential. I think he saw that that could have gone forever.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“When you do get to see her with Avery and at home, she is as raw as humanly possible.”
~ HAYDEN PANETTIERE

"It's a unique situation where they bring out the best in each other, even though they can bring out the worst in others."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

"Certainly the transformation the writers have taken Avery on has been great. Had he not gone through a serious transformation, there was the potential of him getting painted into a corner. His relationship with Juliette (Hayden Panettiere) has been central to that. In many ways the transformation was going on prior to that relationship. One of reasons those two characters ended up working so well together was that they were both so headstrong with a great deal of ambition. They both met each other in this place of wanting to become better people. They bring out the best in each other.

Sometimes it may feel like his anger is going on longer because you only see it once a week, but the amount of time that's passed really is not that much. It was a pretty huge blow when Avery, who is madly in love, experienced that kind of betrayal. It's tough for the audience to watch because they want them to be together. But it's pretty accurate that somebody would have that kind of anger and that kind of difficulty.

I certainly think they have the chemistry and the history of each other in their lives. There is something about the two of them together that certainly makes a lot of sense. The potential is there. Avery and Scarlett had a very real relationship and they really loved each other a lot, but I don't think either one of them was mature enough at that time in their lives to take care of the other. Scarlett hadn't found her voice, and Avery hadn't found his own humility. I think Avery and Juliette found each other at just the right time.

There is all this turmoil going on, so look for more of that, the drama of these two people who genuinely love each other but who have this incredible obstacle in their midst. They have a child who is uniting them in one way or another."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON AND HIS "FAN THESIS"

• • •

somescenes
Season 1, Episode 19: "Great, I can't even pick up a roadie."
Season 1, Episode 20: "I've been in love." "And how'd that go for you?"
Season 1, Episode 21: "I actually have a favor to ask." "Anything."
Season 2, Episode 1: "From what I can tell, she's just not that into you."
Season 2, Episode 2: - "'Cause we're friends. Aren't we?"
Season 2, Episode 3: "You gonna tune it or breastfeed it baby?"
Season 2, Episode 5: "And you know what the first thing that came to my mind was? 'I can't wait to tell Avery."
Season 2, Episode 8: "I guess it just came bubbling to the surface when it was supposed to."
Season 2, Episode 9: "I wanted to see if you were going to be around."
Season 2, Episode 10: "All I want is to be a person who gets to say 'I love you' and mean it. So..."
Season 2, Episode 11: "Come by, if you want. Anytime. Day or night."
Season 2, Episode 12: "Hey at least this time I didn't try to kiss you."
Season 2, Episode 13There is one thing that I need, one thing I have to have. You."
Season 2, Episode 14: "You know, just because you close your eyes, doesn't mean your invisible."
Season 2, Episode 14 DELETED SCENE: "Obviously coffee making is not my forte."-"I think I can live with that."
Season 2, Episode 14 DELETED SCENE: Juliette searches Avery's apartment.
Season 2, Episode 15: "Oh, he's seen worse."
Season 3, Episode 1: "You have to forgive me, please. I love you."
Season 3, Episode 2: "Don't you worry about me. You got your crap back, and now we can just be really truly done."
Season 3, Episode 3: The most beautiful girl in the world, she was the most beautiful.
Season 3, Episode 4: "Either way, I lose... I need to not care about you at all. But I don't know how to do that."
Season 3, Episode 5: "After sending me some crap text about being pregnant with my baby, you ignore my calls and won't even face me?
Season 3, Episode 6: "I forgive you but I still don't trust you. And I can't be in a relationship with someone I don't trust."
Season 3, Episode 7: "That was a kick, second time today!"-"Sorry I missed the first, won't happen again."
Season 3, Episode 8: "I'm not my father and you're not your mother... We're us. We got this."
Season 3, Episode 9: "It's kinda cute you were so jealous."-"Well, it's kinda cute you came up with an excuse to come over here."
Season 3, Episode 10: "I want you to marry me...Just say yes."

"It was a big deal in our writers’ room to have her say “I was wrong,” which is not something that comes easily [out of] the lips of Juliette Barnes. But she said it – and to Avery of all people.."
DEE JOHNSON

"I think [the 2.10 doorway scene] is my favorite scene in the episode because they’re both so right there. And if you’re looking at both of those actors’ eyes, it’s really remarkable"
DEE JOHNSON

• • •

theperformances

♪ ♪ Oh, I've been used,
Now I'm cryin'
By you, now I'm dyin'
Yeah, 'cause I've been used♪ ♪
Season 1 Episode 19: I've Been Used

♪ ♪ Nothing in this world will ever break my heart again
No pain this life will put me through will ever ever hurt like you♪ ♪
Season 1 Episode 21: Nothing in This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again

♪ ♪ This love ain't big enough for the two of us
Locked 'n' loaded, it's high noon
Make my day, you son of a gun
This love ain't big enough for the two of us♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 1: This Love Ain't Big Enough

♪ ♪ If you're lookin' for me, I'm gonna see
I'm gonna be, where trouble is♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 3: Trouble Is
Season 2 Episode 10: Trouble Is

♪ ♪ Where would I be, lost or free
The cost is cheap when you know you n e e d
A helping hand, a g u i d i n g light
Somewhere to go on my darkest night ♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 8: Dreams

♪ ♪Even when the words don't rhyme I still hear a love song
I've been broken and I've been bruised, all I had I have to lose
No more singing the worn out blues, been singing them way too long
I don't know what keeps me runnin' but I know what gets me through
Sound of angels when I hear your voice, I surrender I don't have a choice
The fire that burns between you and me, Everything I'll Ever Need♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 12: Everything I'll Ever Need
Season 2 Episode 12: Everything I'll Ever Need Extended Version

♪ ♪This time it's goodbye trouble
I feel the light at the end of this tunnel
I get stronger with every step♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 13: Don't Put Dirt On My Grave

♪ ♪ I'm old enough to know that I'm too young to know a thing
But I see what I see and in you I see everything I'll ever need
I met a lot of faces and I know a lot of names, but everyone I've
comes across has all been just the same but that all changed
Under the downtown neon lights, that's where you caught my eye
You got me all worked up, I ain't leavin' without your love♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 15: I Ain't Leavin' Without Your Love

♪ ♪ Girl we're in this thing together
I ain't afraid to say f o r e v e r
You call and I'll come running after you ♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 22: One Light Shining

♪ ♪ Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for trying, crazy for crying
And I'm crazy for loving you ♪ ♪
Season 3 Episode 1: Crazy

♪ ♪ A lonely star shining bright
She is the dream I have every night
She is the lovesong I'm gonna write
It will be beautiful ♪ ♪
Season 3 Episode 3: Most Beautiful Girl In The World :Band Version
Season 3 Episode 3: Most Beautiful Girl In The World : Piano Version

♪ ♪ Does everything I love slip through my hands, like water like sand?
We've all faced an angry sky, with no safe place we could hide
Watch the dark clouds turn to light, with all our fears and all these years
they just disappear♪ ♪
Season 3 Episode 7: Disappear

• • •

"Selfish and single-minded when it comes to their career, somehow their friendship has turned them both into better people. We appreciated watching them tell it to each other straight and never sugarcoating life's challenges, but always supporting each other through the hard times. And as we watched them filter through each terrible relationship, we kept rooting for them to finally acknowledge the piping hot chemistry we had spotted all along. The tease finally played out in the second half of the TV season, and we got the chance to see these two as a healthy, stable couple -- their
first relationship of e q u a l s

• • •

thevideos
Thousand Years
What Is Love?
Let Her Go
Distance
Say Something
Most Beautiful Girl In the World
Wanted
We Belong
Battleships